Follow the below steps to help you get started quickly.
Step 1 - Prerequisites
Make sure you have the following requirements on your device.
Linux V3.10+, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, MacOS, Cloud & …
x86-64 based CPU, 2 GHz, 2 Cores, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB Storage
Docker version 18.05.0-ce, build f150324 or newer
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
Docker should be installed on your device before starting the next step.
Since Docker is native to Linux, we recommend installing Linux Virtual Machine on your server for best result.
You can read more about installing Linux virtual machine on windows + Docker installation here.
Step 2 - OpenVisu Installation
- Download the latest Version of the OpenVisu from the Download Page.
- Open the CMD Terminal in your PC and type the following Commands one by one :
- Decompress the file :
tar –xf latest.zip
- Configure Settings in .env file.
- Start the installation process:
docker-compose up -d
- Now the installation is done.
- You can open your browser and view the OpenVisu Platform by entering the below URL :
- Create your username & password and start with your project.
Step 3 - Add a new server
- You can add your OPC-UA server under Setting > Server
- Then press the refresh button to search for the Data nodes inside your server.
- To view & Search for your discovered data, you can go to Setting > Nodes
- Here you have the option to historize each data node by activating their respective checkbox.
Done - Congratulations !
How does this App Work?
The OpenVisu mobile app is available for download in both Android and iOS versions and it enables you to connect and control your building securely using your smartphone.