Find the answer to the most Frequently Asked Questions.
Flutter, It is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. It is used to develop cross platform applications for Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows, Google Fuchsia, and the web from a single codebase.
Currently OPC-UA & Rest Api are supported.
- InfluxDB database is used to historize Data.
- MySQL database is used to save the configurations.
- Operating System: Linux V3.10+, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, MacOS, Cloud & …
- Hardware: x86-64 based CPU, 2 GHz, 2 Cores, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB Storage
- Runtime: Docker version 18.05.0-ce, build f150324 or newer
- Protocol: OPC UA
- Web Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
OpenVisu works with all the major operating systems that are compatible with Docker.
Docker is native to Linux so you will get the best compatibility with Linux.
You can find the PDF user manual on how to install a Linux virtual machine on Windows here.
OpenVisu only takes 5 minutes to install. Install it once and then you can instantly launch client screens to just about any device.
After OpenVisu installation, a “Data” Folder is automatically created in the installation path which contains both your data and the project configurations. you can manually copy that folder into your backup server and restore it back whenever you want. You can follow the steps here.
Note: You should stop the OpenVisu docker container before the Backup/Restore process to avoid a broken file (interrupted file transfer action).
The OpenVisu Building Management Platform is open source and licensed under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3.
Yes, you can use OpenVisu freely for your Private and Commercial projects.
Please visit our Ticketing System in GitHub to report bugs and request new features.
Yes, We have the following plans. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General support to exchange email with our support team and receive answer within 24-48 hours.
- VIP support to contact our technical experts directly & solve your issues with priority.
Yes, Our annual maintenance contract enables you to have a hassle-free automatic upgrades and backups.